The Megger DLRO 10 micro ohmmeters are designed for resistance measurement of electrical connections and equipment.
Suitable for testing of non-inductive equipment using a very simple principle for accurate resistance measurement between 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω
A fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A DC for the item under test.
- Accurate results in under three seconds
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Fuse protected to 600 V
- NiMH battery reduces weight
- 250 mW power limit (with optional override) to avoid heating the test sample
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Visible warning of high voltages present at the terminals
- Visible warning of current flowing in the test sample
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory.
- Light enough to be worn around the neck and small enough to be taken into areas which were previously too small to access.
- Large, bright 4-1/2-digit LED display
|Standard Accessories||Transport Case, Carry Strap, Test leads, Charger, Rechargeable battery, Users Manual|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable NiMH Battery 7AH|
|Voltmeter Input Impedance||>200kΩ|
|Test Current||0-10A DC automatically selected|
|Typical Accuracy||±0,2%±0,2 μΩ (10A range)|
|Measurement Modes||Manual, Auto, Continuous, Inductive|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity Range||+5 to +15°C and 5 to 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Dimensions||220 x 100 x 237 mm|
|Weight||2.6kg including battery module|