Features • Fail-safe sequential disconnection of
current, voltage and trip circuits when the
test-plug handle is inserted.
- Latching feature when the test-plug handle
is withdrawn allowing the relay to stabilize
with service values before the trip circuits
are restored. This prevents inadvertent tripping.
- Complete isolation of secondary instrument
- Trip-block plug which isolates a trip circuit
without interrupting other circuits, allowing
the trip output to be monitored, and also
provides visual indication of an isolated trip
- Block-plug handle which disconnects all
circuits routed through the test switch.
- Ammeter test-plug with local automatic
short-circuiting device in case of inadvertent
opening of a CT circuit.
- Auxiliary station power supply made
available for test equipment.
- Extension bases which facilitate
measurement and adjustment of plug-in