The CT Analyzer automatically determines all relevant current transformer values and compares the results with the selected standard. The device evaluates the current transformer as per the IEC or IEEE standard within seconds with the push of a button.
It facilitates fast and economical on-site testing and calibration of metering and protection current transformers. Manufacturers of current transformers, high voltage transformers and switchgear also use the CT Analyzer for tests during development and production.
- Highest measurement accuracy: 0.02 % / 1 min when calibrating on site
- Very small and lightweight (< 8 kg / 17.4 lbs), easy to transport for on-site testing
- Automatic evaluation according to IEC and IEEE standards
- Short commissioning times (duration of the automatic test < 1min)
- Excellent workplace safety – Tests run at max. 120 V
- Integration into testing routines using Remote Interface Control
The following values can be determined using the CT Analyzer:
- Accuracy of the ratio and phase angle, taking into consideration the nominal burden and connected burden
- CT excitation and saturation
- Burden impedance
- Winding resistance
- Saturated and non-saturated inductance
- CT polarity
|Standard Accessories||Refer accessories list in users manual|
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 6A|
|Voltage/Current Output||AC: 40Vrms / 5Arms max.
DC: 120V / 15A max.
|Output power||400VA rms max.|
|Voltage measurement ranges||Please refer detailed specifications in user manual|
|Winding resistance measurement accuracy||1mΩ resolution, 0.05% typical|
|Ratio and Phase measurement accuracy||Please refer detailed specifications in user manual|
|User Interfaces||USB, RS232, Compact Flash Card, Front Panel|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) (Instrument Only)||360 x 285 x 145mm|
|Weight (Instrument only)||8 kg|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity Range||-10 to 50°C and 5 to 95%RH (no condensation)|